The Great Freezer Obstacle

OY! This freezer is getting out of hand. I can hardly find anything in there. It's a chest-style freezer so that means all the stuff on the bottom is hard to get too and you end up never really eating the stuff on the bottom.

I also think it creeps me out to have a chest-style freezer. Maybe it's the name. Maybe it's the way it reminds me of a coffin. Maybe, it was the tragic story of the Michigan daughter whose mother came up missing and then when the daugher finally broke the lock off the family chest freezer she found...dddaaaa dummm....her MOTHER. EEEk. *Shiver*

Okay, back to things that are edible:

The challenge:
Eat everything possible from the freezer.

The prize:
A new stand up freezer.

This sounds easy doesn't it. Huh, you don't know what's in my freezer yet. This is not just a regular household task, this is a mega-moose-sized challenge, an almost impossible summit to reach.

A SHORT list of contents: Salmon, Halibut, italian sausages by the zillions (fav store sale), ground turkey, ground beef, ribeyes, lamb chops, baby back ribs, peas, butter, jalapenos, green beans, bread, tortillas, pitas, chicken breasts, thighs, flank steak, puff pastry, pepperoni and who knows what else! I know that even the freezer basket no longer fits.

Can I do it? Think I will EVER see the floor of the freezer? Hmmm...the outside is white, the inside walls are white. Wonder if the bottom is white?

Comments

Sally said…
So who buying you a new one if you get it done? :)
Melissa said…
My dear BH. BH short for "Boy-Hub". More than a boyfriend, not yet a husband.
Unknown said…
I have an old chest freezer too - I wish ours was that full!

Popular Posts