Buffalo Chicken Dip

Football time and hot dips go perfect together. I made this for lunch the other Sunday and it was pretty good. I cut the recipe in half and still was quite a bit and even froze some to see how well it will do.


This recipe comes from the Frank's Red Hot site. Actually there was a coupon in the paper for Frank's Red Hot and the Swanson's canned chicken, so I used it to get the ingredients and made it.


Franks's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip

8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce OR Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese OR shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans (9.75 oz each) Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in water, drained

Preheat oven to 350.
Stir cream cheese till smooth and mix in the remaining ingredients.
Bake 20 minutes, stir and bake till heated through.
Garnish and serve with veggies or crackers.

Recipe can also be found here.

Changes I made:

Cut the recipe in half.
Baked in the toaster oven at 300.
Let the top get all nice and brown and did not stir while baking.
Used green onion as a garnish.
Served with crackers, celery and carrot sticks.

Comments

Melanie said…
Looks yummy. I'll definatley have to make it.
Unknown said…
oh this looks great.
Lily said…
Swanson chicken makes this recipe so much easier than having to cook and shred your own! I work with them and I know their chicken is all white breast meat too! Check out my the facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=5452&post=21095&uid=39665036285#/pages/Buffalo-Chicken-Dip/57878224504?ref=s
Anonymous said…
I think I'll have to try this one for the Super Bowl! Sounds yummy!
ginger said…
I made this for New Year's and it was really good!

Popular Posts