Homemade Mushroom Ravioli


STRAIGHT from the FREEZER, it's........Mushroom Filled Ravioli! Okay, sorry, a little Saturday Night Live flashback there.

I froze the mushroom ravioli I made and then when I'm ready, there is no defrosting required! Just drop the ravs into your boiling water. You may have to cook a couple of minutes longer, but that's all. Very easy.

Alas, I have to admit in this recipe I added a garlic alfredo sauce from a jar. Very easy. Very simple. A working, weeknight meal that was ready, FAST.

I tossed a couple of chives on for added benefit.

Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
recipe please?????
Melissa said…
Beautifullife,

I finely chopped:
8oz of button mushrooms
1 large shallot
2 cloves garlic

Sauteed until softened in olive oil and gave it a whiz in the food processor with a touch of ricotta. Used about 1-2t of filling in each ravioli round.

I've used a bit of sherry in the shrooms too before which is nice.

Popular Posts