Chicken Fricassee w Garlic and Sage

I like chicken. I like garlic. So, naturally I would love a chicken dish, simmered with 20 cloves of garlic and white wine then the juices poured off and made into a rich garlicy finishing sauce. That was our Le Cordon Bleu dish for Whisk Wednesday. Tender chicken, hinted with a bit of sage, and I served mine with baby gold roasted potatoes. Great meal. The potatoes were good with the garlic sauce as well.

Follow our Whisk leader at Whisk Blog. Scroll down on the right to see the BlogRoll and how the rest of my teammates did. I'll bet there will be some mouth-watering dinners there!

Comments

Shari said…
It seemed like a lot of garlic, but in the end when tasting, it didn't. One of my favorites so far, and I mean it this time! Love your addition of potatoes to roll around in the sauce.
Anonymous said…
Potatoes were a perfect choice with this...yours look lovely sitting there beside that chicken which looks delicious and moist! Great job.

Popular Posts