BBB - Italian Knot Bread

Although I'm not an official "Bread Baking Babe", I did follow this recipe posted by Ilva on her blog, "Lucullian Delights - an Italian Experience".

One of my favorite foodie friends, Katye, said everyone was making the Italian Knot Bread. I couldn't dare to miss out, it looked so wonderful! She directed me to Ilva's blog and once there I scrolled down to her post titled, "PANE DI PASTA TENERA CONDITA or ITALIAN KNOT BREAD". Just reading it made me want to be in Tuscany with her and make those beautiful rolls.

I made this the next days and the rolls were very tasty. I ended up with about 18 rolls and froze some as well. Even defrosted the rolls taste fresh and smell nice and yeasty.

Comments

Kayte said…
Nice to know about the freezing part...I was wondering how they would freeze, etc. Yours look outstanding...you do good knots! I am trying for tomorrow...week sort of got away from me and I am telling no one I am home tomorrow so I can make the knots...LOL! Great job, Melissa, they look very wonderful and professional!
Ilva said…
They look just great! Happy you joined us, do it again!
You are an official BBB (Bread Baking Buddy).

Great knots! We really loved these.

Hope you'll join in again.

Popular Posts