Cooking Italy: Grilled T-Bone Steak, Florentine Style


With this amazing grilled T-Bone Steak, I served some half-moon fried potatoes and chives. It was a great Saturday night meal. Loved the Cabernet Sauvignon I paired with this meal too. This is a simple, rubbed, grilled steak finished with a crushed garlic clove rubbed over the steak and a drizzle of fine olive oil. I highly recommend this dinner.

Join us in Cooking Italy! We are led by Angela of Spinach Tiger and are following her agenda through Marcella Hazan's book, Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking. 2 recipes in and I'm extremely estatic about how the recipes are coming along. Can't wait for the next one!

2 T-bone steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick at room temperature
HOT charcoal or wood burning grill
Coarse seat salt
Crushed garlic clove
Extra-virgin olive oil

Perfect ingredients for a perfect steak.

Comments

Kayte said…
That looks FABULOUS! I love that you just let it star all by itself on that white plate...what a testimony to how great a simple grilled steak can be...I think you and bh can do this and bruschetta up in Alaska next year...really, I do! Absolutely perfect!
Anonymous said…
Mmmm! MMmmmm! GOOD! Ok..not fair. Share the vintner when you find a good wine! Rotfl! I know...I'm on the "no alcohol" routine, but special is special. I don't mind popping the cork for a good reason. I'll cook, drink my share and save a bit for the next cooking session!

Popular Posts