The Calendar

I've added a calendar! Why you ask? I’d like to share with you what I’m making for dinner, keep track of future meals and offer some suggestions about how to use up the leftovers.

You can click on any calendar entry and read my notes for that meal. Unless it's something like cook your frozen dinner on high for 6 minutes...I'm not posting details on that. Let's hope I have something more to note than a frozen dinner! Although, now that I'm thinking about it, I do miss those little apple pies in the middle of my tv dinner...aaah, way back when.

Also, you should be able to search and comment on this calendar, even add it to your own Google Calendar. If you are super-techno savy you will be able to use it in Outlook, iPhone, Blackberry and more. Watch for updates!

P.S. The calendar is located at the bottom of the home page.

Comments

Popular Posts