Saucy Mama Cafe

Interesting News!!!

I have signed up to be in a food contest! I am now entered in the Saucy Mama Condiment Contest! I'm very excited.

This morning, about 8:30am, the door bell rang, I snuck to the front door in my robe and wondered who would be at the door. The Fed-Ex delivery man was dropping a box and walking back to his truck.

I snuck the door open, snatched the box, and quickly looked to see who it was from. Barhyte Specialty Foods!! Yaaaay!!

The box contained several of their popular Saucy Mama Cafe dressing, marinades and mustards. I will be estatic to cook with their products and provide them the best recipes I can invent.

Kick back and watch for the new dishes! Thank you Saucy Mama!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh how FUN!! Have a great time and best of luck to you!!!

Popular Posts