Whisk Wednesday: Saumon Au Champagne



I love the club I belong in called Whisk Wednesdays. I missed the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and so I caught up this weekend. One was the for Wednesday November 26th and another for December 10th.

Today's post is WW November 26th. Saumon Au Champagne. Very velvety, smooth and light sauce over champagne roasted salmon. The sauce is made with a real fish stock including champagne. Wonderful dish.

We left this one simple and just served with a crusty bread. Thank you Le Cordon Bleu!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That photo looks so perfect...the sauce just screams goodness, doesn't it, draped all over that salmon like that??? Very nice job.
Michelle said…
Oh your salmon looks so good! I wish I had a piece right now!

Michelle
Shari said…
Your sauce looks perfect!

Popular Posts