Catching Up!

Hello Friends!

I've been delinquent in posting, but I have to say I've been busy doing some fun things! Tonight's dinner is just a repeat of a previous blog post, but it's so good! Shrimp Caesar Salad.

I went Morel Hunting over the weekend. It was awesome! I hope that I've now finally figured this out. I managed 14 and although that's not alot to the professional 'shroomer, I picked those during my last 30 minutes. I am so excited to do it again because now, I think I'm on to something.

Whisk Wednesdays are now on menus and more of one big day of cooking. The menus look fabulous and I hope to get some of those recipes made soon.

Yesterday I braved the local greenhouse and purchased basil, thyme and chives. I also have those same three in seedlings that I started. Now I can replenish as I use.

Happy Spring All!

Comments

Kayte said…
Thanks for the catching up...wondering what you have been up to...the morel count is decent for your first time and all. Now let's talk about size....LOL...can you tell I have been countless times growing up?
Kristin said…
Morel hunting sounds great, I've always wants to go! Now, what are you doing to do with those morels? :)
Shari said…
Morel hunting sounds so cool! I bet they're all gone by now!

Popular Posts