Fridge Friday: Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures? Okay, there are two parts to this. One, my fridge is empty and I will go shopping, fill it to the max and eat, eat, eat. Second, the weather is finally breaking in Michigan and I enjoy a nice white wine during the warmer months. Pinot Grigio to be exact.

Let's talk about the Pinot. On the bottom shelf, it doesn't fit a bottle that is opened with the cork. Sadly, I have to pour a bottle into this plastic container and then it fits. Although it's perfect, too perfect actually. That would be my "Guilty Pleasure".

As for the rest of the fridge, it's empty, it's open and it's available for my shopping! Can't beat that!

Comments

Kayte said…
Always fun to see what other people have in their frig. I see some familiar things...and some not familiar things. Have that problem with wine bottle also...use a slanty thing I got when I was touring vinyards in CA a long time ago and that makes it slant and fit. I think it is called a refrigerator wine rack...just for one bottle.

Popular Posts