Fried Zucchini Sauce with Garlic and Basil

Hi Nick! Thank you for the best garden grown zucchini. You really helped to make my recipe special!

Another fabulous Marcella Hazan dinner. Fresh pasta, sauteed zucchini, garlic, and basil. Of course rich butter and freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese. What a delight. I'd love to have this again.

I chose to half the recipe and serve with a lamb rack.

Want to join in and make grand dinners for your table? Visit Spinach Tiger to follow the Cooking Italy group.

Comments

Kayte said…
I'd love to have this again, too. Your whole dinner looks wonderful. Someday I am calling from an hour away and say, "Set a place for me!" Just kidding, but I sure would like to!
Served with a lamb rack. Excellent. BH is on the lucky side. :)

Melissa, did you make the pasta?
Anonymous said…
You're lucky I'm so far away..on a Sat. I would call from 2 hours away and warn you, cuz I'd know you'd be in the kitchen! Lovely dish! That lamb looks fabulous...simply fabulous! The pasta looks good too, but I'm famished! *giggle*
Anonymous said…
Looks very easy and sounds delicious. I love summer vegetables.

Popular Posts