Whisk Wednesday: Scallops With Mussels and Shrimp In Cream Sauce

Great dinner and wonderful leftovers. This Whisk Wednesday meal was Scallops, Mussels and Shrimp all made together in a feather-weight cream sauce. I chose to serve mine over homemade Black Pepper Fettuccine. It really came together nicely.

The leftovers were the Scallops, Mussels and Shrimp drained and then tossed quickly into a heavier, garlicky cream sauce and also served over the same fettuccine. Delightful dinner. I ended up making two very different meals. We enjoyed both.

Never worry about a dish not being exactly what you wanted, usually leftovers can be changed into a completely new dish!

Comments

Shari said…
I agree that this sauce can be added to and changed quite a bit. I liked the base as it was, though. Delicious!
Jessica said…
I agree with your stance on leftovers; I get a kick out of recreating the ingredients.

Your homemade Black Pepper Fettuccine sounds amazing!
Kayte said…
You need to teach me your wonder ways with leftovers...I have the worst time around here trying to sneak anything by the guys, no matter how much I try to disguise and reinvent it into something new...they are like food detectives! I think it all sounds wonderful...and your completed dish looks very wonderful! Great job!

Popular Posts