Whisk Wednesday: Braised Chicken Casserole





Announcing, "Poulet en Cocotte Grand-Mere"! This translates to Braised Chicken Casserole with Bacon, Mushrooms, Potatoes and Onions.


What is most interesting about this casserole is that you are cooking everything seperately and then just finishing at the end together. It allows for all your vegetables to be cooked to perfect and stand out on their own. I really loved this dish.


I am no photographer! Can you tell? Hee. Grab a copy of Le Cordon Bleu At Home to make this dish and take your own photos!

Comments

Melanie said…
Looks really yummy.
Shari said…
The French keep doing this to us. Lots of pans. Lots of dishes. But, the dish is worth it in the end. I've made my chicken, eaten it, photographed it, so now I just have to write about it! Way to go!
Anonymous said…
This looks yummy! I'm in the middle of prep work now. I hope mine comes out as well as yours did!
Anonymous said…
Your photos look great...it is a little difficult to photograph something that is pretty much all one color! You did a great job with that chicken...we loved it, too, all those layers of flavor and those veggies just getting cooked at the end. Very nice.

Popular Posts