Buffalo Burgs From the Burg

Chinets. Yep, that's right. Easy peasy cleanup. I love those nights.

Buffalo burgers. I've had them in restaurants and thought, hey these are pretty good. I actually noticed my local grocer carrying ground buffalo and bought some.

I made a simple patty, just salt, pepper and the buffalo. Hand pattied, grilled over medium-heat to your liking and serve.

I served these topped with fat cheddar slices. During the last few minutes of cooking, lay your cheese on, make a foil tent and let melt.

Beautiful fat tomatoes, pickles, mustard, ketchup - just the perfect fixins on this burger and it's great.

I served them on some GREAT hamburger buns my friend posted on her blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude, where's the lettuce?
Melissa said…
Hi Mooner,

Lettuce, ah...Pick one:

1) Iceberg is too plain tasting with just "noise".
2) My outdoor organic garden in Michigan is really only growing tomatoes right now in March.
3) Just plain didn't have any, threw that burg together, snapped a crappy photo, wrote some blog chatter and waited for someone to notice :>)

Popular Posts