My First Fridge Friday

I joined Twitter recently and met a new friend, Maggie. She has a great website called Eat Boutique. One of her blog events is "Fridge Fridays" where you take a picture of your fridge on Friday. No matter what shape it is in, no matter how empty or full. Just open the door and snap your picture. Sorry to say mine is completely crazy looking! This is my first Fridge Friday and I promise to have a better looking fridge next week!

See the halibut the round cup of basil is sitting on? That's dinner for tonight...Real fish and chips. I love it.

Maybe just to mess things up I'll count the condiments in my fridge. It's pretty insane. I think currently there are 4 mustards in there. Notice, I skipped the drawers :)

Comments

Michelle said…
You have a big pile on the bottom shelf just like we do! I hate it but Mr. Tastebuds insists on stacking stuff.

You only have 4 mustards? ;)

Michelle
Melissa You are brave. Now you got me thinking about my fridge. I'm not letting you see it. LOL.
Melanie said…
Is that Worchestershire in the door? Is it supposed to be refrigerated? We keep ours on the county.
Maggie said…
I think it looks great! Thanks for the shout outs. I think FridgeFridays are fun!
Anonymous said…
Thank goodness it can never be smellivision. Once in awhile, something crawls in there and dies... I confess I will forever be sorry I elected to get the side-by-side. It was my own choice too...dagnabbit!
Anonymous said…
fish and chips! yes, please!
4 different kinds of mustard? haha, you're like me, I love my condiments!
Kayte said…
I might be up for this...LOL. My frig is pretty boring this week as we are just back from spring break, but give me a week to get restocked and I might post such a photo! At least it is not swimming championship season any longer, so I no longer have two shelves of Gatorade and such for the swimmer...LOL. People would think I was a little nuts if they saw it during those weeks as we don't eat here much and all we have are little packets of fresh fruits and veggies prepared and ready to go, bottled water and sports drinks, and little tubs of pasta to take to the pool...LOL. Your refrigerator looks remarkably sane! And, I agree with Michelle...ONLY FOUR kinds of mustard? I counted, we have 11 at the moment. Mark is a big mustard fan.

Popular Posts